hooorayyyyyyyyy,hello.
fuiiiiii,so nervous and stress too
mid year exam ,cheer competition .bojhh yeah , what busy year ;D truth
everyday tuition , cheer pratice and ballet
that's so nice but too tired ;( aighhh but feel so good when i do that thing ;D
BIRTHDAY WISH
i wish everyone can go that cheer competition to support us , i don't wan win . because i just wan enjoy the competition feel . no win never mind next year agian ;D okay guys? i love you all CHEER MEMBERS ;) DO OUR BEST
heybabeihateyou;DHATE MEANS LOVE YOU ;D ONE DAY BY ONE DAY
i can't without you ,you know ? so don't leave me alone , that feel i fraking dislike .seriously
TODAY LAI SHUANG SHUANG BIRTHDAY ,
happy birthday to you ;) wish you pretty thousand years ;D NICE WISH ?;D MUST WRITE DAILY!!
hardworking oneday by oneday ;D bohhh yeahhhh ;)
NOW I LOVE MY FRIEND NO HATE ANYMORE ,BECAUSE HATE MEANS LOVE MA . SORRY FRIEND I CAN'T LOVE YOU ALL . BECAUSE I LOVE HE bumbum SORRY .;ppppp BOHHH YEAHHHH
BUT I LIKE YOU ALL ;DDDDDD
i know i'm funny .that's me ;D wan any joke can ask me wan any fun face can ask me too ;D I'M LAME GIRL GUM GUM ;d
BUM BUM AND GUM GUM JUST ME AND YOU KNOW ;d
没有评论:
发表评论