New

New

2013年6月1日星期六

DAY

hello baby bloggie :) how your days guys? ;) is HOLIDAY . some people travel is good , stay at home is feel like a storm - - . bored at home . so i go to help my cousin to teach KID ! heheehheehe. all the kid is form everywhere . ;o canada , california , italian a lot .;o they are adorable and gorgeous ;)

so , after mid year exam  is go singapore again . but this time more special . finally we play at UNIVERSAL :) I like to play . buahheheheh .

Photo :)
                                                              with my baby sisters :)
                                                                     blackie day
                                                                I love this baby , is so CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE




My life was so perfect , please nothing can crush all my day . ;) i must live well in this world , i know something will rush or crush but is just sometime . FIX IT. I trust , i believe . I LOVE EVERYONE :)

没有评论:

发表评论