OH DAMN , early morning i feel sick before ballet exam . is really something wrong with me, mom told me to go hospital to check . but im scared eh , haishhhh. so afraid . afther that , jia min mom fetch me . we reach there damn nervous both of us are so fucking nervous seriously . then I'M FUCKIN PERIOD , damn fuckin no mood and so pissed off of the period . cause morning feel sick and seriously no energy . after that period more no power . haishhhhh. I REALLY DID MY BEST DUDE , EVEN SFAIL OR PASS I DONT CARE . cause for me is really bad day , and i can more better and better . haishhh , fine .
I think i really need to check what's wrong with my healthy , is really not safe.
Babe i'm miss you , but i know i can't find you anymore . cause i make you hurt , and i don't want you regret again . haishhhhhhh .
SINGLE LIFE ARHAAAA. make more friend enjoy life .
ENJOY YOUR LIFE , FORGET THAT HAPPINESS PEOPLE . CAUSE THEY HAVE SORROW LIFE TOO , EVERYONE GOT AND FACE IT . SO ,BE HAPPY ;) DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH , APPREICIATE WHAT NOW YOU HAVE . WE DON'T KNOW WE CAN LIVE HOW MANY DAYS , HOW MANY MINUTE , HOW MANY YEARS AND HOW MANY SECOND . :)
没有评论:
发表评论