Is really exhausted after working, is tough . but anyway is my part time job, if have choice i will try my bet in study , i'm swear to god . WELL , i had spend some time in Singapore but is really bored at there . cause all the way is in church and a wedding . one day is with that three girl . Spend well with hem especially with kaili , hahha . i had memory with her . 'hope that she will remember ' I really miss the church now , the people , the kind of things.
Something problem , my skin don't know why , so itchy , killing me ;( feeling painful .
the kids are nasty , seriously But some time they are adorable , I'm in love with Emma , cause she always say wo yao ni , ni bu yao zou . hahahahha you can see my face write it 'i'm so tired '!
Oh yah , i will keep reading about christian and god . I know i'm not christian , but i wanna know more about god ;)
没有评论:
发表评论