New

New

2015年4月12日星期日

Mini concert

WOW JUST WOW , Ballet life really make me panic   the schedule is just too suddenly   i know isn't a game or a competition but is came too sudden  . All the ballerina is pro even all my bictches   but me ? i'm weak , worst  ,lame  but every ballerina must face it  the kid enjoy it  cause they don't know the fact is how ?  I don't wanna a lame result, i want a right result and enjoy .  Can you get it ? arghh never mind .  so , the the result is 103 so the full mark is 120        so did i get the good result ? hmm  I don't know ,  I told mommy , she's just wow  good . But for me so so ? haha i'm aim very high ahha .

其实我不喜欢跳芭蕾 , 可是她已经花了那么多钱 我真的没办法 不想看着那个钱沉  虽然妈妈说没关系 可是我知道她的心里痛的    真的真的真的花了很大笔  如果我没跳 , 一定存了很多下来 可是   我只好加油  赚回那笔钱  不管喜不喜欢了

我是过的很充实  ,可是有时分不出  我是不是真的累  还是一直避开你的累   真的分不清楚
明明没在想你了, 可是你就出现  haishh Never mind  chen yee hang strong :)

我不是每次emo , 我现在的生活 还是很好   不知道以后的我 看回来  会怎样的列? 啊哈哈 给埋孩子看 啊哈哈 很好笑列我

我真的很谢谢会常爱我关心我的人

没有评论:

发表评论